A big thank you to all of our corporate sponsors/members without whom we would not be able to offer our range of support services to so many people across the Black Country.
If you would like to join the companies below, sponsoring us is quite simple and comes with benefits as well as reward. With your help we can support more people and provide wider services to those in need in our local community.
Khoury Architects is a practice of highly creative and imaginative architects, committed to designing contemporary and sustainable spaces and places which are as striking and innovative as they are socially, economically and environmentally responsible.
KMB Shipping Group
35 years of experience in Global Logistics, with an established and extensive network of agents, shipping lines and airlines at your disposal.
Solving problems with Logistics & Warehousing
LJM is based in the West Midlands and provides personal and supporting care to circa 270 people in the black country and surrounding areas.
Join them and help people across the Black Country
If you would like to join them, and us, in helping people across the Black Country, you can do so by becoming a corporate sponsor.
This is aimed at local or national businesses who would not only like to support us, but also reap the benefits of good mental health in the workplace.
Corporate Sponsorship is just £500 per year.
Become a Corporate Sponsor
As a Corporate Sponsor you will have:
- A named individual from your company that will be allocated to attend and vote in our Annual General Meetings (AGM) each year.
- A quarterly newsletter which will be geared directly at the benefits of supporting mental health in the workplace.
- A reduction on mental health training and telephone support.
- Information on developing a mental health strategy in your business.
- Your logo on our website with a link to your website.
- Social media engagement from BCMH.
If you are interested in becoming a Corporate Sponsor, get in touch today by calling us on 01384 685060 or emailing email@example.com
Your community needs you, demand for our services remains high and we can only support those who need us if we have the funds to do so.